Sunday 16 October 2011

Any sane person loves chocolate

Someone once said: "There's nothing better than a good friend, except a good friend with chocolate."
 
Well in that case I guess I've been my boss' best friend today! As he had kindly wished I baked some brownies especially for him and I really made his day - and probably the one of his dentist too.
As a matter of fact my brownies are really good. I got the recipe from a dear lady named Bitti, but have already modified it to make it my own. Try it, I promise you'll be successful and satisfied...


Ingredients:
375 gr. dark baking chocolate
250 gr. margarine or butter
200 gr. sugar
200 gr. chopped hazelnuts or almonds
80 gr. spelt flour
5 eggs

Procedure:
In a small sauce pan, on low fire, melt the chocolate with the margarine and sugar. Then let it cool down for 10 minutes. At this point add the chopped hazelnuts, flour and eggs. Beat the mixture and don't let the eggs cook. When smooth put the batter in a baking tray with baking paper and in the oven at 180° C for exactly 20 minutes.

Once it's ready I suggest to eat it at room temperature with a dust of confectioners' sugar and a cup of black tea. Mmmmm it's so creamy and chocolish.

Forget love... I'd rather fall in chocolate! 
♥ Martina





1 comment:

Thanks so much for reading! I appreciate your comments, enquiries, and suggestions :)

Tiny Hand With Heart