Friday 6 April 2012

Cherry me up!

Easter is approaching... and I love it!
Let's just hope for the weather.
In case it rains I'm sharing this recipe to cheer or cherry us all up :D
I decided to use these really nice mini-gugelhupf-moulds I received from my sweet and youger brother Egon.




Ingredients:
350 gr. mascarpone
200 gr. sugar
1 spoon of vanillin
1 spoon of baking powder
250 gr. flour
1/4 glas of milk
cherries as many as you like (without stone)

What to do:
Beat in your mixer the mascarpone with the sugar and vanillin. When creamy add the flour and baking powder. If the dough is too rough add a sip of milk. When you get a smooth but not liquid consistency add the cherries and carefully stir with a spoon, otherwise you will squish the cherries.
Put the batter in the mould with some butter and flour and bake in the oven at 180°. If you make one big cake it will take about 40 minutes, if you make various smaller ones then only 20-25 minutes.

Serve with a sprinkle of confectioners' sugar and a fresh juice!

Enjoy
Martina





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading! I appreciate your comments, enquiries, and suggestions :)

Tiny Hand With Heart