Monday 29 April 2013

Straw-blue-rasp-berry explosion!

Hello dear friends! Here I am, back on my blog again. I had some stressful weeks at university, so much to study, exams exams exams, and my brain was about to go on fire... but... I decided to turn the big bang in my head in a berry and chocolate explosion for my stomachhaha smarty Marty!
This cake is really really really awesome: chocolate and berries are a perfect combination for students in need of loads of energy.

For the chocolate sponge I actually used the recipe of the Sachertorte (this is my secret, sorry), which I cut in half and filled with strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries. Then I melt some bitter chocolate and dripped it in and on top of the cake, topping it with some more berries. The final result was delicious!
Enjoy 
Martina








P.S. have you ever had a look inside your skull at your brain? I have! It looks so cool.



1 comment:

Thanks so much for reading! I appreciate your comments, enquiries, and suggestions :)

Tiny Hand With Heart