Friday 10 May 2013

Draw me a cupcake

Besides baking one of my other hobbies is drawing. I am not a master at it, especially when it comes to people, but I am always quite happy with the result. When I was in school I used to win the "artist of the year award", the "creativity award", or the "most likely to build a bridge to the moon award". Boy, I felt proud back then! Anyways, cupcakes are also a very easy object, even more if i create them in my fantasy, draw them, and then bake them, rather than the other way round. As a matter of fact I have baked all of these and I have posted some of them too.

Hope you like them, soon I´ll post more baking.

Enjoy 
Martina









4 comments:

  1. Hmm! Die sehen alle sehr lecker aus ^^ ich glaube ich würde mir deine Cupcake-kunst sogar als Bilder in die Küche hängen.. :)

    ♥, Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh, estos dibujos son muy bonitos Martina!!!

    Un besito,
    Sandra von Cake

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uih sind die schööööön. Und ich habe auch schon ein kleines Bild von Dir (bei der Verlosung gewonnen). Vielleicht wird es ja mal wertvoll!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and delicious looking drawings! Everything you have made looks lovely!

    Diana @ http://bakingupyum.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading! I appreciate your comments, enquiries, and suggestions :)

Tiny Hand With Heart